Monday, August 23, 2010

My first workout

Well later than I expected, I started off with my new training regime. It only included a very simple circuit comprising of some inital stuff which will bring me back in space to my former glory :D

8 Stations, with either 20sec or 15 reps on each station, with 2min rest between each circuit. The stations simply put are:

  1. Single Leg Speed Hops
  2. Ricochets
  3. Leg Cycles
  4. Foward Lunges
  5. Supermans
  6. Sprint Arm Action
  7. Squats
  8. Plank
They were all done without weights what so ever...and I did just 3 circuits to start with...found the plank very difficult probably due to the lack of core muscle tone...I lost balance in the Single leg hops and started to lean against a walk to make sure I keep the speed up. The rest were pretty simple and straight forward :)

Thats it for today, I'll have a good after work-out meal now. Rest I will not since I still have to plan the days ahead. :)

No comments: