So here it is:
- Wide Arms Push ups
- Flight of Stairs
- Alternating Cruches (Crunchies side to side)
- Dips
- Flight of Stairs
- Oblique Twists
As you can see a very basic circuit which made me end the day in a very pleasant mood. The only thing that was making me nervous was my Achilles tendon pain. Since I started off all I had in my mind was to get on with the training and I felt I might have started pushing eagerly to get back in shape and might have strained my tendons. This made me think its time for my first day of rest which was yesterday, Tuesday.
Today I also thought that further drills would make me over do it so I just decide to jog it back from work maybe do a bit more to make it a 30min jog. I will try to keep this 30min jog habit everyday for at least 2 weeks. Then I might increase the time and continue so I continue to increase my aerobic capabilities. I also did a small warm up and a good stretching session in morning. I am already feeling that I am getting more flexible, exercise is doing me some good.
Tomorrow I have yet another 30min jog planned in the morning and I will try to end the day in a different way I do from usual.
No comments:
Post a Comment